Cameron Diaz Workout Routine
Cameron Diaz Workout Routine: Cameron Michelle Diaz was born on August 30, 1972 is an American Actress and a former model. Well this lady does not need any introduction her performances and her work in different movies raised her to fame in early 90’s in movies like My Best friend’s wedding, Mask, There’s something about Mary, Knight and Day, Bad Teacher etc. She has also received Golden Globe Award Nominations too.
Cameron Diaz Body Stats:
HEIGHT: 5’9’’ or 175cm
WEIGHT: 54kg or 119 pounds
BRA SIZE: 34B
Cameron Diaz workout routine!
Cameron’s workout plan is given by her long term celebrity fitness trainer Teddy Bass. Cameron works out 3-5 times a week and her workout includes:
Cameron Diaz Cardio workout : Use a Treadmill Walk for 60 seconds (E.g. Level 3.5)
- Jog for 30 seconds (E.g. Level 7)
- Walk for 60 seconds (E.g. Level 3.5)
- Jog for 30 seconds (E.g. Level 3.5)
- Do this for 15 minutes
It helps in burning more fat and improving the metabolism rate.
Cameron Diaz Arms workout :
- Reverse Flies: 15-20 repetitions
- Triceps Kickbacks: 10 repetitions per arm
- Biceps Curls: 15 to 20 repetitions
Cameron Diaz Legs workout :
- Single Leg Squat: 15 repetitions on each side
- Side Curtsey: 15 repetitions on each side
- Pile with a Calf Raise: 15 repetitions on each side
Cameron Diaz Pilates: Whenever Cameron is short of time, she always prefer doing a 45 minutes of Pilates at home only or in a hotel and all what you need to learn is the technique.
Cameron other workouts:
Golfing: Burns around 250 calories per hour and is very good for arms and shoulder muscles.
Tossing Tires: It is an intensive training and helps in getting arms shape.
Jet-Skiing: Burns around 450 calories per hour
Paddle Boarding: It improves upper body strength, lower body flexibility and balance.
- CAMERON DIAZ ARM WORKOUTS